Kindergarten & First Grade
See Our Classroom!
As the child progresses to the next level of learning; their concentration, self discipline, sense of order and good time (race against time meaning) management will be enhanced with lessons that are challenging and appropriate for their age.
Quality Education All Year Long!
5 Full Days
Call Us for Pricing!
Throughout this program, children will learn the more advanced concepts of Language Arts, Writing, Music, Art, Social Studies, Science & Health, Civics/Government, and Math.
- Better understand phonetics, applying them to conversation and story elements
- Develop hand-eye coordination for writing and write basic sentences
- Identify musical instruments, use instruments and sing songs
- Express through art and observe body movements
- Study basic geography, different cultures and identify states and their flags
- Classify living and non-living things, understanding weather and seasons
- Recite the Pledge of Allegiance, understand “good citizenship” and “Flag Etiquette”
- Telling time, advanced counting, shapes and denomination understandings
- Lectures 92
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Science & Health
Civics / Government